Armor accessory Nikitama Mini / Antique Copper Color / red braid
By Kyoto Armor
Bringing the spirit of Japanese traditional craftsmen closer to you！
A good luck charm for daily life. Armor accessory made in Kyoto, Japan, using traditional techniques by decorative armor artisan.
All handmade by traditional techniques.
- Easy-to-carry amulet made by a traditional artisan in Kyoto.
- An item with an ancient Japanese spirit that leads to the spirit of Yamato damashii and Bushido.
- A gem created by artisan with their soul in the motif of "Sendan no ita" that protects the vital points of the chest of the armor.
- Metal fitting pattern is Botan(peony). Peony is considered the king of a hundred flowers and represents happiness, wealth, nobility and luxury.
- Copper is a metal that has been used in traditional Japanese crafts since ancient times. In recent years, it has also been attracting attention for its antibacterial properties.
<Main material>Copper, Silk braid
<Method>All handmade by traditional techniques. Copper antique plating.