Kabuto decoration #308 Burnished gold plated, scarlet-colored braid
- Contemporary Kabuto on board decoration.
- All handmade by traditional techniques.
- Metal fitting pattern is Botan(peony). Typical pattern of Kyoto armor.
- A stylish Kabuto decoration with a Burnished gold plated.
- Gold plating on the polished base. Glittering luxury impression.
<size>H15 × W30 ×D18 (cm)
<Traditional technique>Forging, metal carving, metal craft, metal fittings, dyeing crafts, leather crafts, Kyoto braid, etc.
<Main material>Copper, Brass, deerskin, Silk braid.