Armor accessory Nikitama (Take-suzume) Pure silver 錺小鎧 和魂 (竹雀) #18
- Easy-to-carry amulet made by a traditional artisan in Kyoto.
- An item with an ancient Japanese spirit that leads to the spirit of Yamato damashii and Bushido.
- A gem created by artisan with their soul in the motif of "Sendan no ita" that protects the vital points of the chest of the armor.
- Metal fitting pattern is Take(bamboo) and suzume(sparrow). Bamboo (Strong vitality and growth), sparrow (Prosperity of descendants and Safety of family). Auspicious combination in Japan.
- Luxury model using pure silver metal and pure silver casting.
<Main material>pure silver,deerskin, Silk braid, Special paulownia box.
<Method>All handmade by traditional techniques. "Ibushi" silver plating.
<other>Reference national treasure armor(collection of Kasuga taisha Shrine）.