Kyoto armor Black "Urushi" lacquered #310
- Kyoto armor on board decoration.
- All handmade by traditional techniques. Forging, Black "Urushi" lacquering, etc.
- Metal fitting pattern is Botan(peony). Typical pattern of Kyoto armor.
- Luxurious armor decorated entirely with black "Urushi".
- It features a large "Kuwagata" with a feather pattern engraved on it.
<size>H40 × W40 ×D40 (cm)
<Traditional technique>Forging, wood carving, metal carving, metal craft, metal fittings, lacquer, gold leaf stamping, gold plating, dyeing crafts, leather crafts, Kyoto braid, Nishijin brocade, etc.
<Main material>Iron, Copper, Brass, deerskin, Silk braid.