kyoto armor Gold leaf #310
- Kyoto armor on board decoration.
- All handmade by traditional techniques. Forging, Gold plating, etc.
- Metal fitting pattern is Botan(peony). Typical pattern of Kyoto armor.
- Luxurious armor decorated entirely with gold leaf.
- Gold leaf finish on the central wood carving dragon.
<size>H45 × W40 ×D40 (cm)
<Traditional technique>Forging, wood carving, metal carving, metal craft, metal fittings, lacquer, gold leaf stamping, gold plating, dyeing crafts, leather crafts, Kyoto braid, Nishijin brocade, etc.
<Main material>Iron, Copper, Brass, deerskin, wood, Silk braid.